Your screen size says 800x600 pixels, and your table is set to 800 x 250 pixels. So why do you have those darn scroll bars running across your screen? You try 780 pixels wide and still no good! You've got less hair then you started with, and you are still no closer to having this problem resolved. Never fear, jonese is here to save the day.
Remember that when you create a page that is supposed to fit an 800 x 600 screen, you DO lose some pixels. For example, in IE/NN/OP, etc., you have that scroll bar on the far right. This takes up screen space, a.k.a. "real estate," for your web page. So what are the proper sizes to make your tables so that you can avoid scroll bars? I'm so glad you asked.
640x480 = 620 pixels wide
800x600 = 780 pixels wide
1024x768 = 1004 pixels wide
1280x1024 = 1260 pixels wide
Now, I didn't give you the length because for most it doesn't matter, but if you're a Flash developer, then it might be something you care about. In that case, learn from the same source I did.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten