DHE Editor v1.0.0.280 [1.8M] W9x/2k/XP FREE
http://www.hexagora.com/en_details_dhe.asp
{HTML editor} DHE Editor is a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor, but we all know that WYSIWYG is never perfect. Anyway, this editor probably falls between FrontPage and Dreamweaver in terms of complexity. FrontPage is probably easier than DHE Editor because of its similarities to Word and other Microsoft programs, which reduce the learning curve. Dreamweaver is powerful and a favorite of mine, but not everyone is ready to plunk down cash for it. DHE Editor is a great alternative. I hate staring at a blank slate when I try a new editor. So I opened the Samples, which can help you get a feel for how the program works and get familiar with the properties of the objects. If you create a page using this program, share it with us at the forums. [Meryl - Lockergnomes]
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten