DOWNLOAD: Bookmark Manager v4.0.0-pre5
[3.8M]
Win9x/2k/XP
FREE
http://bkm.sourceforge.net/
{Manage all your favorite links} Favorites shouldn't be called that because your list gets too long to really consider every link as a favorite. Bookmark is more appropriate since you're saving the Web page for later reference just as you would a book page. I've yet to find a bookmark tool that works as well as Netscape 4.x. Mozilla and the newer versions of Netscape removed a couple of features that were great in the old Netscape. German is the default language of the program. Those who prefer English or French, go to Extras > Optionen > Ubersetzungen (select bottom item). Rate the links, add descriptions, add keywords, check links, search, dock it, and find duplicates. When searching for an entry, you can delete it, something I can't do in Mozilla and I don't know where to find the link. That's not an issue with the little bookmark program that could! [Meryl]
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten